This is what’s been going on in my house lately. But I know I am not Han Solo in the fight. I take comfort in the thought that I have support around the globe. Indeed, this is an internationally recognised duvet war.
Woman vs Man. Man vs Man. Woman vs Woman.
Only one side can win the fight.
1) Communication between allies breaks down. Respect is lost. Trust is a now a mere dot on the horizon.
2) The catalyst. The uber hot, million degree, oh-so-cosy and just gosh darnit toasty roasty amazing catalyst.
3) The harsh, freezing conditions of war (for him).
4) Torturous sleep deprivation and the utter to-the-bone exhaustion of battle (for him).
5) Victory! The Duvet War has been won! (by me).
Clever, serious people with frown lines, knitted tank tops, library membership and offices in their own homes will write books about it.